Alexandra Hospital, Ingersoll has an opportunity for the following position:
Status: Regular Part-Time
The Clinical Leader is a Registered Nurse. The role of the Clinical Leader is to facilitate communication and assist with the coordination and delivery of patient care. The Clinical Leader demonstrates a high level of knowledge and performance consistent with the values and mission of Alexandra Hospital, Ingersoll.
• Responsible for the facilitation and coordination of patient services hospital wide
• Responsible for role modelling, promoting problem solving, critical thinking and accountability in all daily activities
• Promote an environment that fosters evidence-based practice, teamwork, quality improvement and empowerment through coaching.
• Delegation of roles to team members.
• Staffing during afternoon, night shifts and weekends.
• Dispensing of medication when pharmacy is closed.
• Bed utilization, facilitation and participation in interdisciplinary rounds on the Combined Unit and co-ordinate patient repatriations and transfers etc with the team.
• Ongoing assessment and communication with Leadership and physicians when bed capacity is full to facilitate safe admission and discharge processes.
• To provide assistance with nursing care in all clinical areas of the hospital and to determine and communicate the needs of the organization.
• Knowledgeable about Cerner, Powerchart, Firstnet & Microsoft Office.
$34.73 per hour - $49.07 per hour (as per the ONA Collective Agreement)
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in applying for this position, please forward a resume detailing education and experience to email@example.com
Successful applicants will be required to provide a satisfactory Police Vulnerable Sector Check as a condition of the job offer. Please be advised that as part of the selection process, a reference check will be conducted.
Although we appreciate the interest of all candidates, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.