Salary Range: $33.23 per hour - $47.57 per hour (As per the ONA collective agreement)
Share this Page
Click here to Donate
Posting: Registered Nurse - Special Care Unit - Part Time
Posted on: March 09, 2020
Closing on: July 30, 2020
Position type: Permanent, Part-Time
- Registered Nurse, currently registered with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Minumum of 1 year recent Critical Care nursing experience required.
- Completion of a Crtical Care course preferred.
- Current BLS certification required.
- Current ACLS certification required.
- Experience with cardiac monitoring and interpretation, IV insertion, Glucometer testing and BDC medication is required.
- Well-developed Patient Assessment, Intervention and Evaluation skills
- Demonstrated effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Current coronary care nursing experience preferred
- Demonstrated warmth, interest and empathy in interactions with patients
- Demonstrated ability to function productively in a very demanding environment with a high patient turnover
- Demonstrated ability to give and receive feedback in a open and constructive manner
- Demonstrated skills in patient teaching
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a member of the team
- Evidence of a commitment of self-directed learning as demonstrated by the courses taken
- Ability to demonstrate a commitment to Privacy and Confidentiality
- Excellent attendance record and work ethics in previous positions
Applying to this Position
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in applying for this position, forward a resume detailing education and experience to: Human Resources – Alexandra Hospital, Ingersoll email@example.com
Successful applicants will be required to provide a satisfactory Police Vulnerable Sector Check as a condition of the job offer. Please be advised that as part of the selection process, a reference check will be conducted.
Although we appreciate the interest of all candidates, only those selected for interview will be contacted.