Salary Range: As per the UNIFOR collective agreement.
Share this Page
Click here to Donate
Posting: Registered Practical Nurse
Posted on: June 08, 2018
Position type: Part-Time
- Current Registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario and in good standing
- Current BCLS required.
- Knowledge and experience with aseptic technique, sterile dressing changes, Pharmacology, suture and staple removal, urinary catheterization and IV management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage time efficiently and prioritize patient care.
- Enthusiasm and organizational ability to perform duties independently.
- Functions as a team player in an interdisciplinary setting
- Ability to interact with patients and families to provide patient focused, goal orientated care.
- Demonstrated commitment to Privacy and Confidentiality.
- Excellent attendance records and work ethics in previous positions
- Knowledge and experience in the utilization of Cerner, Powerchart, & Microsoft Office
Applying to this Position
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in applying for this position, forward a resume detailing education and experience to: Human Resources – Alexandra Hospital, Ingersoll email@example.com
Successful applicants will be required to provide a satisfactory Police Vulnerable Sector Check as a condition of the job offer. Please be advised that as part of the selection process, a reference check will be conducted.
Although we appreciate the interest of all candidates, only those selected for interview will be contacted.