AHI Volunteer Services works closely with hospital team members and volunteers to develop rewarding assignments that enhance the patient and visitor experience.
AHI Volunteers are representatives of Alexandra Hospital and must adhere to the same high professional standards expected from all team members:
- You must maintain a high degree of patient confidentiality and privacy. What you learn at the hospital, stays at the hospital.
- You must wear your volunteer uniform and identification badge.
- You must provide two references.
- You must sign in and out of the Volunteer database.
In return, we offer a variety of rewards, in addition to knowing and appreciating the time you have given selflessly to help out another person.
- Free beverage while on volunteer duty.
- Free uniform and identification badge.
- Free Tuberculosis test, health screening and annual flu shot.
- Free dinner at the annual Appreciation Banquet.
- Participation in hospital activities and special events.
If you are interested in learning more about volunteer opportunities available at Alexandra Hospital or are interested in pursuing volunteer opportunity, please contact:
Diane Tovey, Executive Assistant Coordinator Volunteer Services
Alexandra Hospital, 29 Noxon Street, Ingersoll, ON N5C 3V6
Phone: (519) 485-1700 ext. 8234
Fax: (519) 485-9606